d
This 2 week wait was different from others.
2 days post transfer = twinges, slight pain when I coughed and slight waves of quick pain on my side. I also had annoying middle back pain which would occasionally radiate down my leg. Totally exhausted and feeling like I ran a marathon.
Acne continued to flare up and AF type cramps would come and go throughout the week. Heartburn off and on at night. Craving bacon like it's going out of style. Can't seem to get enough of the bacon! I kept making bacon at work and sharing it with people so I wouldn't look like a crazy woman.
6 days post transfer = dizzy/nausea/ headache spell at work in the AM. Scott was disappointed that those symptoms came and went, leaving me with only exhaustion for the weekend. Snapped at a person at work. He asks if I'm pregnant.
9 days post transfer = nauseated in the AM, smell of work fridge made me gag and unbearable constipation. I was in pain walking and sitting and sleeping. Drank prune juice with my nose pinched since apples and grapes didn't work. Acne is taking over my face...and my spirit. Sleepiness hits at 2pm. Makes focusing really tough. Want to sleep instead. Crying to irritated in 9.8 seconds.
10 days post transfer = continued constipation. My whole middle hurts to walk. I break my own rule and head to BK for a coffee and greacy hashbrowns. Helps a little but I look forward to getting to the acupuncture apt so I can beg for needled relief. She does her work and pain went away in an hour. A wee bit nauseous in the AM. Goes away after getting ready for work. Continued exhaustion. BFP!!
11 days post transfer = Tired, bloated and cranky. Snapping at hubby for the slightest of irritations. Slight nauseousness which let's me know that all is normal. Still able to brush my teeth with only gagging.
12 days post transfer = BETA day. No appetite in the AM recently. Started drinking a cup of milk since I haven't been a big milk person and figure the added vitamins are good grub. Starving after the blood draw, so I treat the embryo(s) to some BK again. Hash browns seem to be a comfort food these days.
Scott and I have bought a couple of books after sitting at Boarders Friday night. One has photographs of fetal development, helping Scott see what's going on in there. On Saturday, we visited BabiesR'US and looked at all the "equipment" we'd need for this new addition. Strollers were confusing and the supplies were overwhelming. But, we walked out more confident then we di walking in. I'm excited to buy the toys and decorate a nursery. It feels like there have been cob webs in our 3rd room since we've moved in.

No comments:
Post a Comment